addtime: 2018-08-03 18:18:35 click:
1. Use in vitro biotechnology to evaluate the preparation and implementation of drug absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion and toxicity (ADMET) projects in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Chinese FDA guidelines;
2. Responsible for data processing, writing of test reports and project data collation;
3. Conduct project communication and progress report with customers.
1. Bachelor degree or above in pharmacy, biochemistry, etc.;
2. Experience in in vitro drug metabolism and interaction experiments is preferred;
3. Strong experimental operation ability, experience in cell culture is preferred;
4. Work proactively and with a strong sense of responsibility. Be careful and work hard;
5. Have good teamwork and communication skills.
6. English level 4 or above is preferred.
Resume sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org